Talk

Advanced search

Small lunch box drink bottle anyone?

(7 Posts)
chillyigloo Mon 05-Sep-11 11:37:19

Does anyone know where I can get a small lunch box bottle that won't fill half the lunch box?! I'd like a reusable bottle about the size of a juice carton but I'm not sure they exist! smile

bacon Mon 05-Sep-11 12:06:47

I keep back those horrible fruit shots bottles, these are good. I put my sons bottle in his rac-sac seperately as the bottle may squash the contents. I bought a lock and lock bottle recently but thats large but ideal as he does drink most of it all day.

I got fed up with buying bottles that leak, I find anything that has a picture on is is hopeless. Camping/hiking bottles are better.

Sleepglorioussleep Mon 05-Sep-11 13:41:53

We found one at Lakeland but only as part of a lunch box. The lunch box had three sections, one of them had 250ml bottle. By sistema I think. £6.

UniS Mon 05-Sep-11 19:49:12

the stanley steel hip flask is good. cost about 12 quid but has lasted very well and fits DSs lunchbox just right. Look in small DIY/ home hardware type shops.

bellamom Mon 05-Sep-11 21:03:54

one green bottle make great stainless steel bottles - www.onegreenbottle.com

UniS Mon 05-Sep-11 21:17:57

www.mindyourfingers.co.uk/P6922.html have hip flask in stock, gone up a bit since last year, or maybe my local DIY place were just cheap.
16.5cmx 7.5cm x 3cm

chillyigloo Thu 08-Sep-11 21:13:03

Found a sistema one in the end - 330ml. Thank you for all the suggestions smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now