Talk

Advanced search

"draping" lasagne???? help please

(6 Posts)
nappybrain Fri 26-Aug-11 14:46:09

Hi I need to make a lasagne and have found a Jamie recipe which looks ok...from Jamie's dinners...but recipe which is on the internet says lay sheets in bottom of dish and drape over sides see pages 10-11 - dead helpful as I dont have the book!.... are any lasagne experts able to advise please what I do with this draped lasagne...do I fold it in at some point?!

JemimaMuddledUp Fri 26-Aug-11 14:51:17

Is it from Jamie's Dinners? If so, p10-11 show that you drape it over the sides, then layer up the middle and then fold the draped side bits back over the top before putting the final layer of bechamel on.

JemimaMuddledUp Fri 26-Aug-11 14:53:38

So you drape like this and then fold them back and cook so the sides look like this

nappybrain Fri 26-Aug-11 15:07:19

Thanks so much that is soooo helpful - yes its that recipe from dinners.... the way the methods written on the website it doesn't say what to do with them..! Right I am off to drape... my lasagne sheets. Thanks again!

JemimaMuddledUp Fri 26-Aug-11 15:08:31

Glad I helped! grin

nappybrain Sun 28-Aug-11 18:50:47

Lasagne recipe v good - all worked well - def recommend. And I learnt something too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now