Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone can give me a GREAT and tasty recipe for fishcakes for a little fusspot who loves cod and tuna and potato but not great on spotting green bits in her food...

(6 Posts)
ScarlettIsWalking Sat 20-Aug-11 18:44:05

I have never made fishcakes before so if you can help and if she eats it I will send you a big smackarooney

traceybeaker Sat 20-Aug-11 19:49:04

Use cod instead of salmon....

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fish-recipes/fish-cakes

ScarlettIsWalking Mon 22-Aug-11 22:36:31

Lovely thank you

thefoodschool Tue 23-Aug-11 20:13:47

just mash cooked butternut squash with salmon and a little seasoning - works for mine but if you want a thai fish cake recipe that is lovely see

recipes-for-my-daughters.blogspot.com/search/label/Asian%20food

lucamom Tue 23-Aug-11 23:58:10

Not a recipe, just how I make fishcakes for my 2, and have since they were about a year old:

Mashed potato (use regular pots, sweet pots or mixture of both), mixed with tin tuna/salmon, cooked peas/sweetcorn/spinach/spring onions etc (squash them up if not great with veg), mix together and shape, put in fridge for an hour or so, roll alternatively in flour/beaten egg/breadcrumbs, then either oven bake or shallow fry. Open freeze on a tray, then place in a container or bag and store in freezer.

ScarlettIsWalking Thu 25-Aug-11 22:05:17

Thank you all - I think she will love the suggestions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now