Talk

Advanced search

Worst snacks and evil nibbles....confession thread

(8 Posts)
Selks Sat 30-Jul-11 22:41:09

I think I've just eaten the worst snack food ever just now. Kebab flavoured Pringles. Yes, I know. Just awful. And somehow depressing.

I knew I shouldn't have after they were rejected by DS...but just hadta anyway.

Yuck.

What's the most disgusting thing that you have sampled in the name of snackdom?

startail Sat 30-Jul-11 23:31:16

Don't tell DH, he lived on kebabs for a year. He can cook very nicely, but his groty bed sit had no fridge an a tiny two ring cooker.
The science postgrads used to work late so they could run big programs when the mainframe was quiet. Only the kebab shop was still open.

Selks Sat 30-Jul-11 23:40:30

That's bad.

You could 'treat' him to some kebab Pringles and watch the memories come flooding back...

SkipToTheEnd Sun 31-Jul-11 10:20:31

Chocolate raisins are evil snacks.

They seduce me into thinking they are healthy and really they are not!

HowToLookGoodGlaikit Sun 31-Jul-11 21:09:23

I tried those Twisted Tail thingys in hog roast flavour. Vile, vile, vile. They are fridge raiders type things, some random mushed up meat flavoured with a different kind of meat hmm

BertieBotts Sun 31-Jul-11 21:12:24

Those ambiguously named things called variations on "pork crunch" or "pork rinds". They're awful but I really like them blush an ex of mine used to live on them and I would never have tried them if it wasn't for him.

ShoutyBag Sun 31-Jul-11 21:15:55

We stuff plain hula hoops with cheese blush

Selks Fri 05-Aug-11 15:49:48

I like the hula hoops plus cheese idea.....i could see myself nibbling on those with a nice cold beer grin

Eww to the twisted tail things. They sound rank.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now