Talk

Advanced search

Addicted to buttercream! Help!!!!

(6 Posts)
isleangel Fri 29-Jul-11 17:33:25

Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves standing in the kitchen eating leftover buttercream, after making treats for DS1 and 2? I am a size 8, but at this rate I won't be for much longer! Do I have an addiction? blush

Popbiscuit Fri 29-Jul-11 17:37:07

Snap out of it IMMEDIATELY. Put down the spoon, bowl in the sink and fill it with hot water wink
Repeat after me: "Cakes and biscuits are for CHILDREN....Buttercream is Baaaaaaaaaaad...."

isleangel Fri 29-Jul-11 17:55:16

That idea never crossed my mind - I hate seeing anything go to waste smile. I tell myself not to make anything with buttercream in it anymore, but its becoming more frequent and I can't help myself - Arrrgh. Might try your shocking suggestion next time - thanks (although I don't know if I could go as far as not eating cakes and biscuits - what else would i eat?)

Popbiscuit Fri 29-Jul-11 18:04:59

grin

thestringcheeseincident Fri 29-Jul-11 18:07:12

Freeze any good quantity immediately and then fill bowl with hot soapy water.

Butter + sugar = thighs.

isleangel Fri 29-Jul-11 19:32:44

Oh it does actually sound scary, when you put it like that! Maybe I should rethink - wonder would that work with all biscuits smile - or maybe I should give up baking altogether (all I need to look at is the mess in the kitchen for that!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now