Advanced search

Thai food question please!

(4 Posts)
catwithflowers Wed 13-Jul-11 19:10:18

What do you call those big pea things you get in Thai green curries? And can you buy them in supermarkets or Asian grocers? I feel my Thai curry is lacking something and this might be it!

crikeybadger Wed 13-Jul-11 19:13:54

Aren't they a type of thai aubergine?

Not sure where to buy them from I'm afraid though.

EveryonesJealousOfWeasleys Wed 13-Jul-11 19:18:28

Pea aubergines. We are lucky enough to have a Thai grocer just up the road and they stock them so try your local asian supermarkets etc @)

catwithflowers Wed 13-Jul-11 19:52:38

Ooh thanks. Had no idea and have only ever eaten them in Thai restaurants. Off to google pea aubergines now grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: