Talk

Advanced search

Lost recipe, please help!

(5 Posts)
PTA Tue 12-Jul-11 19:58:28

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a recipe for a sweetcorn, parmesan and chive loaf. It was in a supermarket magazine, possibly Sainsbury or the July edition of Morrisons.

I remember reading it, thinking that I would give it a try but I didn't have any chives. I've now bought the chives but can't find the recipe!

It doesn't have to be the one I read, any variation using sweetcorn, parmesan and chive would be appreciated. I've tried googling but can't find anything suitable.

TIA.

JellyBelly10 Tue 12-Jul-11 20:59:08

This one?

PTA Tue 12-Jul-11 22:09:41

Thanks Jelly but it wasn't that one. It involved corn on the cob which you cut the kernals off.

If I can remember how to convert from cups to metric I might give this one a try as they seem very similar from what I can remember.

Thanks for searching though, I hadn't thought of searching with just "corn" I'd been using "sweetcorn" to no avail.

Anyone else any ideas please?

4merlyknownasSHD Wed 13-Jul-11 14:30:11

This website is great for conversions. I could not find Sweet Corn on it, but uncooked peas looks to be about the closest. 150gms for a cupful (US cup and Euro cup almost the same).

PTA Wed 13-Jul-11 20:26:41

Thank you, I'll take a look.

I love The Barefoot Contessa (awful title) mainly becasue we honeymooned in the Hamptons and can never try her recipes because they are all in cups.

Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now