Talk

Advanced search

pudding ideas?

(4 Posts)
MaElsie Wed 01-Dec-10 20:35:13

I'm tired of giving our baby (10 months) yoghurts or custard or fresh fruit for pudding. There are only so many fruits she can eat too as she only has 1 tooth so far! Any ideas for quick and easy puddings that are healthy would be great.

Wigeon Wed 01-Dec-10 21:51:36

Rice pudding (and fruit puree, or cinnamon). Not very very quick but very very easy (just add milk and boil on the hob).

Semolina (and fruit puree) - I know some people hate it but I love it and DD does too! Very quick.

Tapioca - as semolina!

Smash09 Wed 01-Dec-10 22:03:04

Maybe try baking or stewing or microwaving fresh or frozen fruits, and then you can vary them alot more and add flavours like cinnamon or vanilla or dried fruits as well. Nice with creamy greek yoghurt or cottage cheese.

Banana ice cream made of blended frozen bananas and cream/yoghurt

Eggy bread/french toast with stewed fruit and a dash of sugar

Pancakes are soft enough - and nice with maple syrup or banana and ice cream smile

tb Thu 02-Dec-10 20:04:57

Cook dried fruit - the sort that have apricots, prunes, apples etc in and puree. Could use to flavour yoghurt/ice cream/from frais/rice pud etc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: