Talk

Advanced search

Goodbye everyone.

(9 Posts)
PavlovtheForgetfulCat Tue 29-Sep-09 21:38:51

Apart from my pre-natal thread, who I rely on dearly for sanctuary and could not leave.

That is not to say I have not met and enjoyed conversing with many on MN. To those who I have had the pleasure to know. Thank you.

And I would like, before I depart that those who have been supporting me through my building troubles to say a huge thank you. YOU all helped me through a particularly tough time, which is not over. By a long shot.

I might come back once the baby is born. I might need to grin

(fran I have your mobile, will contact you drectly!).

Take care xx

cheesesarnie Tue 29-Sep-09 21:40:54

pavlov-why are you going?tis not allowed.
ive not seen you around lately so you cant flounce.ok.

differentID Tue 29-Sep-09 21:40:57

Pavlov, good luck with pavlovkitten, see you around perhaps? Don't forget the birth announcement!!!!

Lulumama Tue 29-Sep-09 21:42:08

eh?? what's up ??

overmydeadbody Tue 29-Sep-09 21:45:01

you'll be back!

They always come back...

1dilemma Tue 29-Sep-09 21:45:03

oh pav sorry you're leaving I've 'enjoyed' your building threads (sorry about using that wordgrin)

I shall be sorry to miss the conclusion

Come back and see us sometime

VirginiaLoveGlove Fri 09-Oct-09 20:35:22

well Pavvy, I have always read your posts when I stumble across them. you have one of the best MN names. will miss ya. >you'd recognise me under a different name< big up.

Lizzylou Fri 09-Oct-09 20:37:45

Good luck, Pav, will await the birth announcement smile

Don't be gone too long

Kayzr Fri 09-Oct-09 20:46:21

PAV!!!

What about the BARRRRRRRRRR?????(ok haven't been in recently)

You can't leave us!! You were in said Bar when I got my BFP with Dylan and when I announced he was here!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now