Talk

Advanced search

I have been meaning to flounce for a while and todays the day

(76 Posts)
Monkeytrousers Sat 18-Oct-08 17:26:37

so byeee!

Thanks to everyone who has helped over the years. I am just seeing to find more and more closed minds on MN, it's getting a bit like listening to Jeremy Vine of an afternoon..

bodycolder Sat 18-Oct-08 17:27:57

you are sooooooooo right?Why is that?

Flightattendant2 Sat 18-Oct-08 17:28:31

NO!!!!!!!!! You can't just GO!!!

<clings ferociously to monkeytrousers's trousers>

suzywong Sat 18-Oct-08 17:30:03

oh you big blouse!
stay and be the Bertrand Russell of MN, the Alice Walker, the ............. <runs out of ideas but you get the picture>

MurderousMarla Sat 18-Oct-08 17:31:02

Can't you just ignore those you don't like and interact with those you do?

I have never understood flouncing because of differing opinions and attitudes. I am willing to bet that I am at odds with about 90% of the MN population. So I'm here for the other 10%. And because sometimes it doesn't matter...

bodycolder Sat 18-Oct-08 17:31:11

have seen that thread Don't blame you sad

Blandmum Sat 18-Oct-08 17:32:01

Oh, don't go!

Don't know the treat you are talking about, but don't go anyway!

CountessDracula Sat 18-Oct-08 17:33:08

yes I fancy flouncing too but I need help with iTunes first

Monkeytrousers Sat 18-Oct-08 19:18:59

Does ignoring them work? Don't they then just keep posting 'why have you not aswered my question monkey. is it cos I is right and yoy is wrong?

Can we have an old codgers board? With only MN'ers before 2006 allowed on it?

Monkeytrousers Sat 18-Oct-08 19:19:35

Maybe not BR but I quite fancy Carl Sagan

not in the boblical way

Blandmum Sat 18-Oct-08 19:26:23

hmm at fancing someone in a boblical way. smile

I don;t think my back would be up to bobling! wink

Oldfartsnet.com?

Monkeytrousers Sat 18-Oct-08 19:30:53

lol

I did just think of a joke that I thought of posting on the culture board

'friends, romans, countrymen, lend me you earrings..'

Eddy Izzard as Brutus

...maybe I should be posting more not less...?

Monkeytrousers Sat 18-Oct-08 19:35:09

AND I am sitting here munching my way through the trick or treat shoebox (don't ask me why it's a shoebox). This week I have eaten all of the Haripos, yesterday I demolished the Drumstick lollies and today I am devouring the Refreshers chews. The trick opr treaters will have nothing put love hearts and parma violets by the time the 31st comes!

Monkeytrousers Sat 18-Oct-08 19:36:12

Sorry, the point being I may be in the throws of a more general existential lament - that or suger crash

Blandmum Sat 18-Oct-08 19:37:06

'you know that things are bad when you eat the Parma Violets'

10 on the MartianBiahop 'I've had a shite day' scale

AlistairSim Sat 18-Oct-08 19:38:32

I have no idea to what thread you are reffering to but would really rather you stayed, I've found your posts to be very informative yet entertaining.

grin

ShowOfHands Sat 18-Oct-08 19:39:12

I don't understand parma violets.

Stay and educate me.

Whyfore do they taste or flowery perfume?

blueskyandsunshine Sat 18-Oct-08 19:39:31

Mrs Trousers, you have guts, you have some great opinions, don't flounce eh

AlistairSim Sat 18-Oct-08 19:40:47

I lurve parma violets, save them for me.

As payment, I shall follow you from thread to thread backing you up and agreeing with everything you write.

Blandmum Sat 18-Oct-08 19:41:08

Vile, I agree.

So if you eat even them, it has been a shite day.

Boco Sat 18-Oct-08 19:42:22

I love parma violets. And parma ham. And love hearts. Theyre' my favourite.

I think you were about the only person i agreed with on the art or porn thread so it'd be a shame if you flounced off.

Flamesparrow Sat 18-Oct-08 19:44:13

No flouncing please

darkpunk Sat 18-Oct-08 19:45:45

hey, ...you can't go..you we're nice to me on a thread today....i like you.

S1ur Sat 18-Oct-08 19:47:55

Oh c'mon MT whatcha doing? There's a wankers corner and everfin'.

fgs, you should stay and agitate! Pah.

And another thing, I like you so just stoppit.

<<stamps foot>>

BetteNoire Sat 18-Oct-08 20:05:25

MT, don't be daft.
<<sellotapes MT's shoes to MNHQ>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now