Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Right I'm done.

(4 Posts)
streetface Mon 18-Sep-17 21:56:33

I'm flouncing on the advice of another poster. I don't think I've ever been nasty but apparently it's ok to be rude and nasty to someone for simply having a different opinion. Nasty faces and barbed comments about things that have zero effect on the other poster but they feel the need to be spiteful and judgemental anyway. It's a shame because I got so much support recently as I'm going through a very difficult time and mumsnet has been so supportive.

But then I'm also getting attacked the last two days and I don't even know why and now I'm feeling worse than ever. So I'm getting a big frilly dress and flouncing off for good.

Thanks to all the lovely supportive people on here.

Apileofballyhoo Thu 05-Oct-17 22:51:43

It's a pity you can't stay for the support and try and ignore the others.

RatRolyPoly Tue 07-Nov-17 19:28:48

There should be a secret room in mumsnet that you only get access to through Flouncers' Corner. Somewhere everyone just sits around drinking tea, being nice to each other.

Pancakeflipper Tue 07-Nov-17 19:31:57

Stick to the bits on the site that people are supportive to each other and don't just disagree and be nasty for disagreeing nasty sake. There's lots of those bits her just don't tell the disagree to be awkward ones

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now