Talk

Advanced search

Ledkr signing out

(65 Posts)
Ledkr Sun 30-Apr-17 20:29:17

Im off. Just wanted to say bye to all you lovejy people. You e been with me through the darkest days and I'd like to think I've helped a few people too.
It's not what it was here. You just literally can't say a thing without some total twat jumping down your throat.
I've met one of my now closet friends on her (Getorf) so I don't regret it but I'm off to find a life.
Love to all who have helped me x

ophiotaurus Thu 29-Jun-17 21:20:38

Sorry glen ledkr left a few months ago. This is a zombie thread sad

glenthebattleostrich Thu 29-Jun-17 21:02:41

Oh FFS, I do wish HQ would realise this place was far better when the lunatics were running the asylum. you can't type hello without some twat complaining and reporting you for some random shit. Or getting published in the mail / independent / on Matthew Wrights shit programme.

If I PM you can you at least email me rants about your inlaws? It won't be Christmas otherwise.

Zazen Thu 29-Jun-17 20:56:53

See you around ledkr. in the mouldier section
I don't bother to post anymore as it's become predictable, and overly pc. I think MNHQ sold us out to the Fail too, post beaker.

I think MN has a life cycle and it's good to move on. Love to getorf. Loved her sassy style.

I haven't bothered to flounce, as I wasn't particularly prolific halo gin

TheWitTank Thu 29-Jun-17 20:43:56

M

StillStayingClassySanDiego Mon 15-May-17 11:23:45

Sorry to read that you're going.

Know what you mean, it's a bit shit round here.

ThisIsANiceCage Mon 15-May-17 06:36:02

Very sorry to see you go, Ledkr. GetOrf is also much missed.

cake and brew before you go.

LineysRun Mon 15-May-17 06:12:46

This is such a bloody shame, but I get why.

AFingerofFudge Tue 02-May-17 13:04:44

I get it, and I'll be sorry to see you go as I'm an old timer that has enjoyed reading posts by you.
You're right, it's not the same, there are a load of twats knocking about, but although I totally respect your decision, for me, I'm hanging around because every now and then, something that someone posts means something or teaches me something or helps. And maybe I just don't have enough friends in RL!!!

NavyandWhite Tue 02-May-17 13:00:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Badders123 Tue 02-May-17 12:51:34

Sorry to see you go ledkr.
But if it's right for you then do it.
MN isn't the place it once was, for sure.
Lots of love ❤️

ScrambledSmegs Tue 02-May-17 12:47:26

Oh, bugger sad

Sorry to see you go. I didn't see this thread but I can imagine. It's why I post so rarely these days, it has changed and it is shit.

Have a lovely time finding that life thanks

FeralBeryl Tue 02-May-17 12:37:15

I've just typed out a massive reply to the thread that has tipped you over the edge but what's the point, have deleted it.
You were totally clear in what you were saying, I completely agree with you in that instance.
Walking around with a couple of you (who you fucking live with 24/7) is not the same as being with a gang of different people / adult company.
Especially if that's what you had planned. The dynamic is totally different.

Doesn't mean you don't love your children.

Doesn't mean you don't value their company.

Doesn't mean you can't feel a bit pissed off.

I'm angry now angry please don't leave us with these people determined to misread any kind of innocuous comments.

VintagePerfumista Tue 02-May-17 12:15:24

Pass on my love to Getorf too (tell her it's Bucharest calling, she'll know me by that name)
It's not the "username" names that are ruining MN. It's not their fault they are given username-names when they sign in.
It's the "deleted to protect the OP's privacy" bollocks IMO.
And the professionally offended/twats.

flowers

1nsanityscatching Tue 02-May-17 12:12:49

Always enjoyed your posts, you will be missed flowers

FeralBeryl Tue 02-May-17 12:00:05

Oh no sad I hope you take a hiatus and come back to us.
You've been such a fabulous poster over time.
May RL be lovely for you and yours flowers

BlessThisMess Sun 30-Apr-17 21:46:11

Sorry to hear that Ledkr. I hope you and your daughter thrive and do well. xx

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Sun 30-Apr-17 21:45:52

To be fair, its not just rude eejits ruining mn, its also all the trolling. It's just got too big. I think sticking to the same board telly/doghouse or whatever is probably the safest option. I hope you change your mind ledkr

ApplesinmyPocket Sun 30-Apr-17 21:45:33

Ahhh Ledkr don't go. I've seen you be very kind to people on here. The site needs more like you.

ScarletForYa Sun 30-Apr-17 21:44:14

Ahhh. You're right though it's shit. Just a loaf of bullies marauding around spoiling for a fight.

sad

WandaOver Sun 30-Apr-17 21:32:01

Pop back soon?
Getorfmoiland was probably the first MNer I noticed. She was funny.
I've changed my name a lot since the hacking and agree it was better when you recognised people. I've made two rl friends on here.

RJnomore1 Sun 30-Apr-17 21:31:54

LED do you have to go?

Mooey89 Sun 30-Apr-17 21:29:26

Noooo!
I agree Mumsnet is not what it once was.
Also, and this cunty, but I have admired you from afar, so to hear you're flouncing but hope real life treats you well.

hazeyjane Sun 30-Apr-17 21:28:48

Oh, bollocks.

ssd Sun 30-Apr-17 21:26:41

I seen your other thread where some humourless git was giving you a hard time, it's all "there are people out there much worse off than you" here all the time now, it does get boring

but you shouldn't let it bother you so much, stuff them and let them polish up their halo's all they want if it makes them happy.

keep posting and reading and being you.

FlaviaAlbia Sun 30-Apr-17 21:25:26

Noo Ledkr sad you'll be missed. Sorry the bastards got you down flowerswine

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »