Talk

Advanced search

Ledkr signing out

(65 Posts)
Ledkr Sun 30-Apr-17 20:29:17

Im off. Just wanted to say bye to all you lovejy people. You e been with me through the darkest days and I'd like to think I've helped a few people too.
It's not what it was here. You just literally can't say a thing without some total twat jumping down your throat.
I've met one of my now closet friends on her (Getorf) so I don't regret it but I'm off to find a life.
Love to all who have helped me x

strawberryblondebint Sun 30-Apr-17 20:54:07

Nooooo!!! You were up duffed at the same time as me with the littlest one. I was there for all the mad pil threads. Don't go. You have helped loads of folk. And get orf is awesome too. Nae flouncin. Stay and make it good again

GiraffesAndButterflies Sun 30-Apr-17 20:54:47

Oh sad I doubt you're aware of me as I don't post much, but I've always liked reading your posts. All the best flowers

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Sun 30-Apr-17 20:59:20

We do seem overrun with chewy faced, humourless bastards. sad Godspeed Ledkrcake

FlouncingInTheRain Sun 30-Apr-17 20:59:50

I think part of the problem has been all the name changing. I had one name for years but then after the hacking and security issues etc started name changing fairly regularly. So many others doing the same its a bit annonymous, even though I don't know anyone in real life off here that I can tally with a user name, I don't see so many names I recognise. Its depersonalised (I may have invented that word).

I wish you well as one of the few names I recognise. Theres always the option to pop back in.

DramaAlpaca Sun 30-Apr-17 21:02:12

Sorry to see you go, you've always seemed like a decent sort. Shame there are fewer and fewer decent sorts on here these days. All the best to you.

Cocolepew Sun 30-Apr-17 21:02:40

Sorry to see you go sadflowers

3littlebadgers Sun 30-Apr-17 21:05:25

Nooo! I liked reading your posts. May RL treat you well flowers

rosawitch Sun 30-Apr-17 21:05:48

name change like everyone else and keep posting??

LizzieVereker Sun 30-Apr-17 21:09:30

I wish you well, Ledkr. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, and I'll miss seeing you around. I understand why you're going though.

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Sun 30-Apr-17 21:09:58

If anyone is interested, I'm starting a thread in S&B about how much I love biker jackets but its for general chat. I can't see it attracting many arseholes or Daily Fail trawlers. Lets call it a wormhole.wink

QODRestYeMerryGentlemen Sun 30-Apr-17 21:12:18

☹️

ChocAuVin Sun 30-Apr-17 21:14:07

Another who has been here for a decade but since the hacking lost access and name changed. I have been posting again more this year after a few years sporadic (used to be 24/7!) and yep... 'tis totally different and much more unkind. sad

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Sun 30-Apr-17 21:15:52

Is there a reason all the new users are keep the user1245 names etc? It really is killing the site.

MyCalmX Sun 30-Apr-17 21:19:01

First time I've actually been sad to see someone flounce (also a serial name-changer)

I don't know the thread that this decision was made off but please take a break, come back and name-change and see how you feel?

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Sun 30-Apr-17 21:24:42

sad

FlaviaAlbia Sun 30-Apr-17 21:25:26

Noo Ledkr sad you'll be missed. Sorry the bastards got you down flowerswine

ssd Sun 30-Apr-17 21:26:41

I seen your other thread where some humourless git was giving you a hard time, it's all "there are people out there much worse off than you" here all the time now, it does get boring

but you shouldn't let it bother you so much, stuff them and let them polish up their halo's all they want if it makes them happy.

keep posting and reading and being you.

hazeyjane Sun 30-Apr-17 21:28:48

Oh, bollocks.

Mooey89 Sun 30-Apr-17 21:29:26

Noooo!
I agree Mumsnet is not what it once was.
Also, and this cunty, but I have admired you from afar, so to hear you're flouncing but hope real life treats you well.

RJnomore1 Sun 30-Apr-17 21:31:54

LED do you have to go?

WandaOver Sun 30-Apr-17 21:32:01

Pop back soon?
Getorfmoiland was probably the first MNer I noticed. She was funny.
I've changed my name a lot since the hacking and agree it was better when you recognised people. I've made two rl friends on here.

ScarletForYa Sun 30-Apr-17 21:44:14

Ahhh. You're right though it's shit. Just a loaf of bullies marauding around spoiling for a fight.

sad

ApplesinmyPocket Sun 30-Apr-17 21:45:33

Ahhh Ledkr don't go. I've seen you be very kind to people on here. The site needs more like you.

LoisWilkersonsLastNerve Sun 30-Apr-17 21:45:52

To be fair, its not just rude eejits ruining mn, its also all the trolling. It's just got too big. I think sticking to the same board telly/doghouse or whatever is probably the safest option. I hope you change your mind ledkr

BlessThisMess Sun 30-Apr-17 21:46:11

Sorry to hear that Ledkr. I hope you and your daughter thrive and do well. xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »