Talk

Advanced search

So here I am (a goodbye and thanks for all the fish moment).

(3 Posts)
tigerrun Tue 28-Mar-17 22:22:57

It's the Daily Mail that finally pushed me over the edge, that at he eleventybillionth 'shoes indoors or not' thread.

Bored of lazy journos using our thoughts instead of their own.

Also have been here 10 years under many guises and it gets tedious when it feels like Groundhog Day.

Plus the trolls (just why you massive fucking losers!?) and the oh so many people who can't be arsed to RTFT and wade with their terribly important nugget of wisdom when the conversation moved on 10 pages ago and the OP either acknowledged their mistake or fucked off long ago.

Finally, life is too short, I'm off to live it and stop wasting my time procrastinating on here when I should be doing something else!

Goodbye & good luck MNers, oh and fuck off Daily Mail to the far end of fuck and then fuck of some more you lazy useless cunts, you should be ashamed of yourselves 😘

picklemepopcorn Tue 28-Mar-17 22:50:40

Were the dolphins really flouncing? Perhaps so...

quicklydecides Tue 28-Mar-17 22:54:04

I've been here almost ten years too and i agree with everything you say.
But I don't want to flounce, just read and leave, i don't get emotionally involved in threads anymore, i save that for real life.
So, don't go old timer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now