Talk

Advanced search

Fuck this, I'm off

(2 Posts)
DarylDixonsDarlin Mon 28-Sep-15 10:49:01

This is the first time I have been able to access MN for 2 weeks, it won't load at all on my Windows phone and even on ipad its like using an old bulletin board on dial up sad ain't nobody got time for that!

So slow, keeps crashing and freezing up...bollocks to emptying a fucking cache every time I want to pop on here. Just had a look in Site Stuff and there's so many of you with similar issues, I know its not just me.

I'll be back when MNHQ get it fixed. (How will i know?) In the meantime I've discovered I actually quite like that bloke who is in my living room every evening grin

I am missing reading your posts though. I'd be content with even not being able to post myself, but the frustration of nothing ever loading up is tipping me over the edge!

greenhill Mon 28-Sep-15 20:53:09

Enjoy your MN break. But technically this isn't really a flounce, more a pragmatic wtf is going on with the tech!

It has been really glitchy recently, I've not had a problem logging in as I never log out but the font sizing is still leaping about on my iPad.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »