Talk

Advanced search

Bye and thanks.

(5 Posts)
LetsFaceTheMusicAndDance Sat 08-Nov-14 00:46:40

Mumsnet has seen me through some of the most difficult times - things I would never have thought I'd experience. Thanks to everyone who was supportive. thought provoking, kind or just plain hilarious.

I think lately too many people just want to bump their gums and pontificate.

We are just 'words on a page' but thanks to everyone who has properly understood what that means.

And I won't be back under a namechange.

theposterformallyknownas Sat 08-Nov-14 00:53:48

Hello LetsFace

I believe I have been on several threads where you were posting. I am under a temporary name change for a while, but always found you warm and humorous.
Is it a general had enough or a specific thread that has made you feel like this?

ChippingInAutumnLover Sat 08-Nov-14 01:25:02

I'm sorry you feel it's time to go. Don't say never though! I took a break, got loads done! But I missed people on here - it's nice to be back.

It's true

ChippingInAutumnLover Sat 08-Nov-14 01:26:12

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHNU_en-gbGB602&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hotel%20california%20site%3Ayoutube.com

ChippingInAutumnLover Sat 08-Nov-14 01:26:50

It's not posting how it was before - very odd?! If you click on 'It's true' in my first message you'll get it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now