We're here to help with flexible jobs for you. Every job role we host is flexible, helping you to find a job that will support your lifestyle, not dictate it.
If you are a recruiter and would like to post a job, please click 'Post a job advert' below. You will then be able to upload the job spec and pay via PayPal. Job postings cost £200 plus VAT and will automatically be removed after 90 days.
This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Quality Control Technician - Part Time, Liberty Speciality Markets(1 Post)
We’re looking for new members of our Operations team to work on a home-working basis to support our busy Quality Control function.
This role is unique in the fact that you can work 5 hours per day 5 days per week around your own schedule. We are looking for experienced Insurance professionals who are looking for a more flexible role.
About the Team:
Our business depends on quality and accuracy of information. This important role will be to assist in ensuring data quality across the business by effectively and accurately reviewing documentation and monitoring operational processes. If you love detail, have an eagle-eye for quality and are experienced in the insurance market, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Role:
- Performing checks on the various and relevant claims and processing systems to ensure appropriate actions were taken
- Conduct regular weekly update/catch-up call with the processing team
- Record and maintain a log of queries/ errors identified, and deliver relevant analysis and feedback to improve data quality
- Effectively prioritise workloads and respond to changing priorities.
- Monitor Operational processes relating to data quality through a variety of methods, including exception reporting, sample checking, etc.
- To review and reconcile slips and any relevant policy information in Liberty's systems of record, within agreed timeframes and service levels, and in accordance with our internal policy processing guidelines for Lloyds, Company or Overseas offices written risks (ad hoc).
- Review various closing transactional entries (premium, claim, and treaty), claim advice and cash batch input done by the respective account technician in the overseas offices to ensure they are correct before authorising (ad hoc).
- Work with the QC Team Leader to review and test adequacy of current practices/processes and implement new ones if necessary to ensure high level of data integrity and quality.
- Participate in the testing of new systems and software upgrades & releases to ensure functionality and suitability where required
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Have sound Insurance knowledge, experience & exposure to various classes of business, with the capability of understanding slip wordings effectively, gained in previous role experience preferably within the London/ Lloyd’s Market
- Attention to detail is very crucial and a desire to identify and resolve root causes of poor data
- You will have experience with using transactional insurance systems particularly IRIS and Genius is highly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Experience of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines as well as ability to follow routines/procedures consistently whilst working on dynamic work types
- You will also have strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel required
- CII certified qualifications desirable or demonstrate willingness to gain professional qualifications
Travel may be required to the London office once a month for training and team meetings
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. D&I embraces all of those dimensions which make each of us who we are; a combination of visible and invisible differences which guide our perspectives and approaches in life.
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals. We have an inclusive culture and leadership where all colleagues are empowered to be their unique selves and fully contribute to getting things done. And we are as committed to helping each other internally, as we are to helping our customers, communities and shareholders externally.
We currently celebrate a number of aspects of D&I and are expanding our strategic and tactical approaches to ensure that we celebrate many more in the coming months and years.
For more information please follow the link below: