One World Customer Experience Executive

(1 Post)
ADV: Jason Bensohn Mon 12-Jul-21 19:56:05

About the job:

We are looking for a Customer Experience Executive(s) to provide support to the wider Sales team. This role would suit a candidate interested in homeware and furniture looking to experience a fast paced environment at our office in Chessington. The role could be part-time or full-time, dependent on the candidate.

What We Are Looking For:

As a Customer Experience Executive you will be an enthusiast with a passion for our products and all things One World. In your role, you will be responsible for the overall customer experience and will be on hand to answer and listen to any questions, queries, concerns, and compliments from our customers and be able to respond effectively and efficiently.

What You Will Be Doing:

-Effectively supporting all aspects of the customer experience from product queries to deliveries
-Managing our phone lines for all incoming calls
-Keeping on top of all incoming customer query emails and live chats
-Upsell and cross-sell items across the One World range
-Manage and build customer relationships

Key Skills and Experience Desired:

-Computer literate with the ability to quickly learn new internal systems
-Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
-Uses initiative to juggle and organise multiple tasks at the same time in a fast paced environment
-Strong decision maker with logical and efficient problem solving skills
-Be able to display a confident and professional style as all times, taking appropriate action to influence the achievement of business goals
-Experience within the retail and/or trade industry would be an advantage
-Positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything
Kind, helpful and considerate towards your co-workers

Who will I report into? A member of our lovely Sales team

Where will I be working? Chessington, Surrey

What hours will I work?* Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm

Salary: Extremely competitive smile

Other perks: For starters, big discounts off beautiful things for your home

What do I do now? If you think this might be the perfect role for you, then please email us at applications@one.world

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in