We're here to help with flexible jobs for you. Every job role we host is flexible, helping you to find a job that will support your lifestyle, not dictate it.
If you are a recruiter and would like to post a job, please click 'Post a job advert' below. You will then be able to upload the job spec and pay via PayPal. Job postings cost £200 plus VAT and will automatically be removed after 90 days.
This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Treasury Assistant(1 Post)
We are currently looking for an experienced Treasury Assistant to join us on a 2 day a week working basis
Who we are?
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets. Established in 2013, bringing together Liberty's company, syndicate and reinsurance operations into one combined operation of over 1,900 people, over 50 specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products and four underwriting platforms.
About the Team:
Treasury forms a key part of the Capital, Investments and Treasury function within finance. The key role of the function is;
- Capital planning and forecasting, capital management including fungibility and efficiency, and ensuring LSM entities remain solvent;
- Day to day and medium to long term Treasury management, including cash flow forecasting and cash fungibility;
- Ensuring asset liability matching whilst pursuing an investment strategy that optimises return within set risk appetite.
About the Role:
- Ensure all manual payments are processed accurately by checking the required supporting documentation, making sure bank account verification call backs have been completed where required to the agreed SLA’s and communicating any reasons for delays to the final beneficiary.
- A good understanding the LSM legal entity structure and the regulatory rules associated to making payments across 300+ bank accounts.
- Administer the Treasury payment log to support the payment flow process and Approval Rota for the wider finance organisation.
- Uploading BACS/Thrupay/SEPA payment files across various banking platforms
- Assisting the Cash & Funding manager with processing the daily intercompany transfers to make sure the cash is in the right account, in the right currency and at the right time.
- Co-managing the dedicated Treasury mailbox with the view of delivering best in class customer service to our internal and external customers
- Completing assigned bank statement uploads to SAP within the specified timescales to support daily and monthend processes.
- Assisting the Treasury & Rule Book Manager with audit queries
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to banking platforms/systems
- Experience within a Finance function preferable
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to independently manage own work.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within defined timeframes.
- Good organisation skills.
- Strong focus on quality, efficiency and best in class customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a 'unique perspective', shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days' holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.
For more information, please follow the link below: