We're here to help with flexible jobs for you. Every job role we host is flexible, helping you to find a job that will support your lifestyle, not dictate it.
If you are a recruiter and would like to post a job, please click 'Post a job advert' below. You will then be able to upload the job spec and pay via PayPal. Job postings cost £200 plus VAT and will automatically be removed after 90 days.
This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Quality Control Technician - Liberty Specialty Markets(1 Post)
We’re looking for new members of our Operations team to work on a home-working basis to support our busy Quality Control function. This role is unique in the fact that you can work 5 hours per day 5 days per week around your own schedule. We are looking for experienced Insurance data processing professionals who are looking for a more flexible role.
Who we are?
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets. Established in 2013, bringing together Liberty’s company, syndicate and reinsurance operations into one combined operation of over 1,900 people, over 50 specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products and four underwriting platforms.
About the Team:
We’re looking for new members of our Operations team to work on a home-working basis to support our busy Quality Control function.
Our business depends on quality and accuracy of information. This important role will be to assist in ensuring data quality across the business by effectively and accurately reviewing documentation and monitoring operational processes
About the Role:
This role is unique in the fact that you can work 5 hours per day 5 days per week around your own schedule. We are looking for experienced Insurance data processing professionals who are looking for a more flexible role.
- To review and reconcile slips, endorsements and any other relevant policy information, against data entries in Liberty’s systems of record, within agreed timeframes and service levels
- Record and maintain a log of queries/ errors identified, and deliver relevant analysis and feedback to improve data quality
- Review various transactional entries (premium, claim, and treaty closings, and cash batch input) done by the respective account technician in the overseas offices to ensure they are accurate before authorising.
- Work with the QC Team Leader to review and test adequacy of current QC practices/processes and implement new ones
- Engage in periodic data processing reviews and peer review checks in a timely manner
- To work flexibly and in a committed manner to deliver the team’s objectives and support the company
- Participate in the testing of new systems and software upgrades & releases to ensure functionality and suitability where required
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Have a sound Insurance knowledge through data processing and exposure to various classes of business, with the capability of understanding slip wordings and insurance terminologies effectively,
- Preferably have experience working within the Lloyd’s Market and/or London Company market.
- CII certified qualifications desirable or demonstrate willingness to gain professional qualifications
- Attention to detail is very crucial to this role plus a desire to identify and resolve root causes of poor data deficiencies is key
- Experience with using insurance data entry/processing systems, particularly IRIS and Genius as highly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience of working well under pressure,
- You will also have strong analytical skills, proficiency in using MS office packages plus good IT skills in order to work remotely.
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.