Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone like a picture thread for sharing our set-ups?

(9 Posts)
2kidsintow Mon 29-Dec-14 22:16:41

I've just set up a new tank and am interested to see what other people's set ups look like too. smile

EauRouge Tue 30-Dec-14 08:18:10

Good idea! I'm a bit crap at photography so you might have to squint a bit, but here's my cherry barb tank.

EauRouge Tue 30-Dec-14 08:19:17

I'm constantly having a 'have I got too many crypts' dilemma. I've taken some out recently because they were too tall, and the rest keep coming up in the wrong place hmm

marne2 Wed 31-Dec-14 21:29:29

Oh, a phot thread, I may get carried away, here is my set up, just done a water change and re shuffle.

marne2 Wed 31-Dec-14 21:31:44

And my cat, fish watching.

2kidsintow Wed 31-Dec-14 23:20:12

Oooo.... lovely tanks. Lucky fish. smile

Here's mine. Not as many plants in there as I'd like yet, but not sure whether I want to go down the route of live plants again.

2kidsintow Wed 31-Dec-14 23:21:12

Ha ha ha. I really need to take a new photo that DOESN'T have a pair of tights full of gravel from my old tank dangling at the back. smile

EauRouge Thu 01-Jan-15 07:23:42

Oh wow, I love all the colours in yours, Marne. And your cat grin Mine is too lazy to be interested in the fish.

Haven't you got goldfish, 2kids? I used to have fancies and the only plants I could grow were anubias, java fern and onion plants. Everything else got treated as a snack!

2kidsintow Thu 01-Jan-15 23:06:33

I have a couple of fancies along with some minnows, barbs and black widows. smile

I know that the fancies love eating live plants but have yet to choose what to put in that will survive a bit of nibbling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now