Talk

Advanced search

FFS - some kind of parasite..HELP?

(3 Posts)
Youcanringmybell Sun 07-Oct-12 16:52:24

My Dwarf gourami, two corydoras have died. My female gourami has an ulcer won't be around much longer though is still feeding. I have only been able to get Interpet Anti-Internal Bacteria at the moment.

I haven't seen any worms but who knows.....I am shooting in the dark here. Water stats are perfect and the tank has been all good since it was fisless cycled 3 months ago.

Now I am losing my fish and have no real idea as to what is wrong other than the fish seem to get emaciated, pale, white stringy poo and the go upside down and die over 2 days.

This points to parasites yes?

EauRouge Sun 07-Oct-12 18:41:39

Yes, it could be internal parasites. Sterazin will treat your fish for internal parasites, it should be easy enough to get at larger pet stores or online. How long has this been going on?

Youcanringmybell Sun 07-Oct-12 19:32:02

Just 3 days. I could only get to a garden centre as i do not drive. I shall order some online in the hope that I save soem of the fish. I am gutted! I take really good care of it and still things happen. Thank you eaurouge

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now