Talk

Advanced search

Micheal Jackson - This is it. Anyone seen it yet?

(9 Posts)
Mamazonabroomstick Sat 31-Oct-09 17:11:26

Im going to go see it tonight i think. I am stupidly excited as i Lurve Jacko.

Im a little unsure as to what to expect though. will it be shown as if it were the concert itself or more like a behind the scenes documentary?

And most importantly, is it really as good as they say?

I would rather not see it at all than see it and be disapointed.

MuGGGhoulWump Sat 31-Oct-09 17:14:56

What rating is it?
I want to take DD to see it, but not sure if she'll be allowed.

I was at the SECC in Glasgow today and they have a Jacko tribute thing on December 10th and I'm quite tempted by that too.

RubyrubyrubyScaryBin Sat 31-Oct-09 17:16:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Wilts Sat 31-Oct-09 17:17:25

Dh saw it it yesterday and said it is like a documentary. He said it had been edited in a way that makes it almost like the concert would have been.

He is not a fan at all and was going for work, but came back saying it was good and was surprised at how much rehearsal footage there was- he reckons about 90%

MuGGGhoulWump Sat 31-Oct-09 17:53:48

In that case I'll take her if it's still showing next weekend.
She's gone Jacko mad since he died.

Wilts Sat 31-Oct-09 17:56:45

MuGGGhoulWump- My little sis(15) has also gone mad for him since his death. She has some rather tacky lovely items of clothing/bags etc all with his picture on.

She is also off to see the film for the second time on Monday grin

Mamazonabroomstick Sun 01-Nov-09 00:27:15

Just got back.
It was fantastic!!!

I ended up in tears when he sang Just can't stop loving you.

He really was a diva and obviously lived in a very different world to us mere mortals but oh my god is he amazing.

I have alwasy loved MJ and I owuld have given anything to have seen him live.

I watched teh film in a mix of amazement at how fabulous he still is and deep sorrow at the knowledge we will never get to see the finished article.

Whether your a fan or not, that would have been one hell of a show.

Im hoping they will release it on DVD as it is going to be very top on my list to santa

minnietheminx007 Wed 04-Nov-09 19:33:32

i saw this today, it was on at the mother and baby session i go to and even though i like mj i wasnt too bothered about seeing this but im really glad i did. i really enjoyed and seeing it on the big screen was amazing, i wish i could go to one of the outdoor showings they are having, i bet the energy and atmosphere is amazing!

lola01 Thu 05-Nov-09 12:27:25

would anyone recommend this film for a 7 yr old. DS would really love to see it.... thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now