Talk

Advanced search

Batman Begins - 12A Certificate - suitable for dd age 7?

(1 Post)
batters Mon 06-Jun-05 14:43:38

Well the title says it all really.

Dp and I would like to take our little girl age 7 to see Batman Begins. We want to take her because dp worked on the film, and his name is credited in the titles. It is the first feature film he has got a credit for and it is really special to him. However, his type of job means that he has no idea about the actual film whatsoever (still with me?), he hasn't seen it and won't be able to before it is released.

Dd meanwhile really wants to see the film, because it has her daddy's name in it even though we've explained that if you blink you will miss it and because she has seen him working on the film and heard him speak about it. Dp is also really keen - it would mean a lot to him to see the film with us as a family.

Dd loves films in general, she has been going to the cinema since she was 2 and a half. She copes with Doctor Who, but in general her taste is really quite young. She likes Sponge Bob, The Simpsons, Hi Five, etc etc.

But I am not so sure - what do other people think? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now