Talk

Advanced search

MEET THE FOCKERS - PMSL

(9 Posts)
Steppy1 Thu 05-May-05 05:22:57

...just got back from holiday and managed (don't know how !) to watch the whole of above film during 9 hr+ journey over. Heard of it beforehand, but never really interested but it is a very funny film (if you have a warped sense of humour like me !!!). Liked it so much that we bought the DVD and watched it in the States...good cast - Barbara Streisand, Dustin Hoffman & Al. Pacino ( or was it De Niro I always get confused between those two) and also some very funny scenes with baby signing...hope you enjoy as much as I did ...now back to thw ashing and tumble drying and cold weather.........

pinkroses Sat 07-May-05 17:26:26

I saw this on the plane a couple of weeks ago. It is side-splitting funny. I have never laughed so much (especially on a plane).

I am not really a fan of Barbra Striesand or Dustin Hoffman but they were both hilarious in this film. I will definately buy it. You should always have funny films in your collection to cheer you up.

biglips Sat 07-May-05 17:28:31

i saw that too at the piccys - its a very light sense of humour film, very funny .... last Sat on telly was showing "Meet my parents" so i was watching the movie back to front

MINNIE1 Mon 23-May-05 15:08:47

Very very very good film, PMSL all the way....

Gobbledigook Mon 23-May-05 15:16:14

Watched it on Sat night on DVD! Very funny!

Meet the Parents is better though I think.

ChaCha Sat 28-May-05 18:14:49

IMHO Meet The Parents was definitely better.

sparklymieow Sat 28-May-05 18:36:04

I thought meet the parents was better too.

jambo1707 Wed 15-Jun-05 09:06:38

superb movie

compo Wed 15-Jun-05 09:07:52

I watched it at the weekend and liked it as much as the first one - loved his cousins Dom, Randy and Horny!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now