Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Schindlers List

(12 Posts)
martini Sat 24-Jan-09 00:04:10

Just seen it again. Its so tragic. Saw it when it first came out but now have a family it seems so many million times worse.

Whatever happens we must never ever forget ...

Agree.

Saw it years ago. Was moved and horrified.

Don't think I could watch it now TBH.

TheInvisibleBardDidIt Sat 24-Jan-09 02:15:03

Only watched it the once when it came out in the cinema.

Was the only time, ever, when the film ended and noone moved. Noone spoke and everyone just sat in silence for anout 5 mins after.

<waves hi to jacks>

TheInvisibleBardDidIt Sat 24-Jan-09 02:15:24

Only watched it the once when it came out in the cinema.

Was the only time, ever, when the film ended and noone moved. Noone spoke and everyone just sat in silence for anout 5 mins after.

<waves hi to jacks>

I've never seen this film, keep meaning to rent it.

Stretch Sat 24-Jan-09 11:13:31

We watched it at school in year 10. Was horrible. Couldn't bring myself to watch it again until 3 years ago.sad Still horrible and even more poignant now I'm older and understand more.sad

Definitely a film I will be getting Dcs to watch when they're older.

<waves back at Invisible>
Hiya! I saw you on another thread the other night and nearly ran in and left a [stalker emoticon] grin

bananapaddlepop Sat 24-Jan-09 19:13:56

Such a great film, so incredibly sad.

TheInvisibleBardDidIt Sat 24-Jan-09 21:22:11

JACKS!!!!!!!<runs in and plants one on Jacks cheek>

<just manages to grab Invisible by the collar to whip her around and return a huge smackerooooo> grin

Errmmm, Invisible... I think our exuberance is killing this thread. It's not really that kind of thread.

<waves apologetically and lurches out with Invisible held firmly in a headlock>

abouteve Sat 24-Jan-09 23:54:32

A great haunting film. Made a massive impression on me when I first saw it. Watched it twice since. I have told my DD that she must see it at 18. She is only 14 (going on 40 for intelligence) and asked to watch it but it's too much.

FairLadyRantALot Sun 25-Jan-09 12:40:10

It is one very powerful movie, that is for sure!
And es, once my little ones are older I will be sitting them down to watch it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now