Talk

Advanced search

Went to see Mamma Mia last night and....

(15 Posts)
mamadiva Sun 31-Aug-08 12:08:33

I seem to have become slightly obsessed by Skye, he's gorgeous and I love him. PSML.

I want to go see it again was fab loving Julie Walters although not in the same way

Lizzylou Sun 31-Aug-08 12:10:29

I went last night too!
I must be older than you as I loved Piers Brosnan grin

Didn't like the film as much as I thought I would tbh, although agree Julie Walters (and other ex-backing singer) was fab.

mamadiva Sun 31-Aug-08 12:14:15

LOL I'm 21 so maybe it's just this bit Ooh have gone all weak at the knees

I can't seem to understand why James Bond is running around singing Abba tunes that could be what it is LOL.

Lizzylou Sun 31-Aug-08 12:23:19

Aah, I am...um...a few years older than you grin
About 14 yrs!

PB's singing was appallingly bad though. it really was cringworthy.

Lizzylou Sun 31-Aug-08 12:29:06

See, I am strange, because people in the cinema were literally peeing themself at PB's singing and I thought it was good!
Perhaps I am just blinded by his suave good looks grin

unknownrebelbang Sun 31-Aug-08 12:56:46

I dragged DH last Sunday.

Pierce Brosnan...who cares whether he can sing or not??

falcon Sun 31-Aug-08 13:17:42

I rather reluctantly went to see it on Friday, the sing along version.

I was surprised to find that I really enjoyed it, I was a little unsure at first but once we reached the middle I began to love it.

I didn't sing along, but the movie was incredibly fun if pure fluff,and the sight of 30 Glaswegians, men, women and children dancing along right in front of the screen was priceless.

mamadiva Mon 01-Sep-08 08:04:11

LMFAO at all of you! PB's singing was terrible but was a hell of a lot better than when they were filming trust me alot of work has been done to improve his voice. LOL.

Then again Colin Firth's singing wasn't too good either hmm very english when he sings IYKWIM.

Did anyone lese think there is definate chemistry between PB and Meryle Streep? I soo want them to be the next celeb couple

And I of course am going to hunt down Dominic Cooper(Sky) and be part of a celeb couple too don't you know!!

<<aaaah lovely daydream>>

Buda Mon 01-Sep-08 08:11:11

I saw it on Wednesday and loved it. Who cares if PB can't sing? I don't want him to sing to me! I have been a PB fan since his Remington Steele days - that will tell you how old I am! There was a fab photo of PB and his wife in the papers a week or so ago - re-enacting that beach scene that Deborah Kerr and Burt Lancaster did in From Here to Eternity. Fab.

Majeika Sat 13-Sep-08 14:43:47

Saw this last night and LOVED it!

As I said to my friend,'Tis a good job PB is cute cos he cannot hold a tune!' grin

Apparantly he signed up and had his contract confirmed before he realised he had to sing!! LOL.

Cappuccino Sat 13-Sep-08 14:47:06

when Pierce does ask me to shag him - it'll happen sooner or later - I will say yes of course, so long as you don't break into song

MadamAnt Tue 16-Sep-08 19:42:30

Mamadiva - I absolutely agree. And that clip sends shivers down my spine.

Have just realised that I'm probably closer in age to PB.

<<dons Pervert Hat>>

Actually, I find Anna Seyfried rather delectable as well. She is so pretty and has bloody great tits.

<<stacks "Newly Gay" hat on top of Pervert Hat>>

mamadiva Tue 16-Sep-08 19:59:41

PSML at that MadamAnt

She dies though I have to admit bloody lucky bitch in that clip!

<<Plonks huge hat to match on>>

But Dominic Cooper is blardy gorgeous in that clip!

Ooh wobbly knees again actually haven't seen it for a while. Must go watch....

mamadiva Tue 16-Sep-08 20:04:50

OOh forgotten how much the jealousy enraged me watching that!

HANDS OFF BITCH HE'S MINE

He was in this too LOL I didnt realise though until a few weeks ago

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now