Talk

Advanced search

knocked up

(11 Posts)
hearnoevil Mon 28-Jul-08 12:35:20

just watched it again for the first time in ages.forgot how funny it was. any movie with paul rudd is bound to be hillarious though.the mushrooms scene in vegas had me in bits.

anyone else a big fan of this flick or appatows other movies?

wuzzlefraggle Thu 31-Jul-08 11:07:29

I love this film too! SOOOO funny. Mind you, I think the 40 year old virgin is hysterical every time I see it. I swear they get funnier

branflake81 Thu 31-Jul-08 11:21:23

Oh God - I hated this film. It got such good reviews, I was really disappointed.

MegSophandEmma Thu 31-Jul-08 11:21:54

I think this a fab film!!! Infact I am going to watch it again tonight. Love the bit where she is giving birth and the dads pal walks in the "help" hahahahahahaha hilarious!

3andnomore Sat 16-Aug-08 23:23:39

Hm, I thought it was trying a bit hard to be funny...there were some good bits...but not a movie I gotta get on DVD, iykwim

annaje Mon 18-Aug-08 10:28:07

I love it - agree about Paul Rudd - so funny and very adorable.

If you like this you would love "forgetting Sarah Marshall" - same group of producers and some actors etc - very funny, although Russell Brand totally steals the show!

mayorquimby Mon 18-Aug-08 11:01:15

well paul rudd is ridiculously funny especially when teamed up with seth rogen to just trade funny insults like in 40 year old virgin.
love that bit when they're arguing in the doctors office and rogen looses it and shouts "Fuck it, it's a girl, buy some pink shit"

VictorianSqualor Mon 18-Aug-08 11:08:53

It wasn't as funny as I hoped, I love these guys and Superbad has to be one of my favourite films...ever.
But it was funny.

annaje Mon 18-Aug-08 11:28:58

I think they have a new film out soon called Pineapple Express (or something like that) - definately Seth Rogen and the Appatow crowd!

RubyRioja Mon 18-Aug-08 11:30:05

really>
thought it was dreaful
not even good enought to watch whilst ironing!

Tortington Mon 18-Aug-08 11:31:10

serious bad movie - hated it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now