Talk

Advanced search

I can hardly bring myself to ask but....

(5 Posts)
tamum Tue 08-Feb-05 19:16:24

Has anyone seen the Spongebob Squarepants film? Does it have any redeeming features? I know I will be under serious pressure to take the children to see it at half term, so any encouraging words would be gratefully received

lilibet Tue 08-Feb-05 19:17:47

not seen it, but it had a really good review in Hot Dog - it had the same number of stars as The Aviator

tamum Tue 08-Feb-05 19:18:31

Blimey Thanks, that was much more encouraging than I was expecting!

Davros Tue 08-Feb-05 19:59:47

I loved the series and then Telewest lost all their Nick channels I think Jonathan Ross gave it quite a good review a few weeks back when going through US top 10. Mind you, I like children's TV, books, films etc

tamum Tue 08-Feb-05 20:48:23

Thanks Davros- it's the same for us with Telewest. I never actually saw Spongebob, but ds misses it, and dd really misses Nick Jr, so it would be nice for them to go. If Jonathan likes it that's good enough for me

I got dd a DVD of Maggie and the Ferocious Beast as compensation and she's riveted because () they have different voices! It's obviously the Canadian version. Beast sounds far too young. Harrumph.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: