Talk

Advanced search

Yes, you have read this correctly : Donkey Punch

(26 Posts)
wuzzlefraggle Thu 17-Jul-08 13:43:16

hmm

So here I was minding my own business, when suddenly I hear the TV declare "has anyone here ever heard of a donkey punch"

Oh...My...God!! They must be getting seriously desperate to make a story line around the act of donkey punching lol

Must admit tho, I did PMSL grin lol

Iklboo Thu 17-Jul-08 13:43:58

Erm...you DO know what a donkey punch is don't you? wink

wuzzlefraggle Thu 17-Jul-08 13:49:30

Yes, hence me PMSL when discovering that they have based a film around it LOL

Mumsnet made me painfully aware of what the TRUE meaning of Donkey Punching is a few years ago...thanks gels hmm

Iklboo Thu 17-Jul-08 13:51:50

Have to say, NOT something I fancy in the 'spice things up in the bedroom department' kind of way grin

Slubberdegullion Thu 17-Jul-08 13:52:40

It got quite a good review in Empire.

Can't say it's top of my list of films to see.

themoon66 Thu 17-Jul-08 13:54:29

I'd never heard of the term until a MN thread enlightened me last year. grin

I've seen a couple of reviews of this film and they were dire. I love horror, but not this sort of stuff.

RubyRioja Thu 17-Jul-08 13:55:57

please enlighen me - naive emoticon

themoon66 Thu 17-Jul-08 13:58:54

ruby... ask NQC

Iklboo Thu 17-Jul-08 14:00:39

Ahem..

A gentleman enters his lady friend 'from the rear'
At height of his climax he...
punches the woman in the back of the neck causing her 'nether regions' to spasm, tightening around his willy and giving HIM a nicer time

No idea what it has to do with donkeys

themoon66 Thu 17-Jul-08 14:02:11

Or look here if you dare.

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Thu 17-Jul-08 14:04:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

meglet Thu 17-Jul-08 14:04:33

why are films so bloody warped these days hmm. Its not big and its not clever.

(wanders off to watch monsters inc)

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Thu 17-Jul-08 14:06:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

meglet Thu 17-Jul-08 14:06:44

and... how did the name get past the censors? Surely they realised it was not the most wise title ever.

I wouldn't want to have to explain it to my kids shock

CatIsSleepy Thu 17-Jul-08 14:12:44

first i knew this meant something rude was when the guardian Guide mentioned it-though they didn't say what it meant

was a bit shock when I found out what it meant
what a god-awful title for a movie (sounds like a bloody awful movie too)

guardian guide mentioned Dirty Sanchez in same article-think that's even worse if possible...

RubyRioja Thu 17-Jul-08 14:31:55

Ew
I feel very unworldly and yet dirty.

And not in a good way

Turniphead1 Thu 17-Jul-08 14:42:18

Read a review of this film yesterday and commented to my sis that life is surely to short to watch something SO nasty-sounding as this.
Apparently parallels are being drawn to the murder of the english girl in Italy.

Lauriefairycake Thu 17-Jul-08 14:46:19

I so wish I hadn't read this thread sad
I thought it was going to be about someone hitting donkeys in some sick film and was prepared to be outraged

That is just so much fucking worse

I feel ill now

<hopelessly oversensitive today emoticon>

CatIsSleepy Thu 17-Jul-08 14:50:17

blimey just read the movie review
yuck

Turniphead1 Thu 17-Jul-08 15:01:28

Movie titles can be so misleading. I went to see Million Dollar Baby because I thought it was about babies ...durrr.

lou33 Sun 20-Jul-08 20:47:59

my 16 yr old dd asked me what a donkey punch was, when we were in a cafe the other day

i told her there are some things i am really not prepared to explain to her, that being one of them ....

wuzzlefraggle Sat 26-Jul-08 11:13:29

lol lou33

Blu Sat 26-Jul-08 11:18:41

Not much about this makes me LOL....

wuzzlefraggle Sun 27-Jul-08 19:15:18

oh come on blu, there must be some thing that makes you lol about the fact that this is a film - if nothing else, about the sheer desperation of them using something as vile as donkey punching to set a movie around! grin

I can't help but lol at it

hearnoevil Mon 28-Jul-08 12:38:47

i burst out laughing when i saw the add for this movie.wasn't really paying attention and then the it ended by saying "donkeypunch out june..."
can't beieve they made a movie revolving around this and that the director is being heralded as the future of british cinema in some quarters.
although i then had to explain to others in the room why i found the title so funny as they had never heard of a donkeypunch before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now