Talk

Advanced search

Star Wars Episode III

(10 Posts)
nerdgirl Fri 07-Jan-05 12:45:46

Any fans out there in MN world?

You have to check out this picture (it's not a bat I promise!!)

Twiglett Fri 07-Jan-05 12:50:44

what? fans of the prequels?? or fans of the original series

I do know one fan of Star Wars II .. but he's not yet 4 and just likes the bit where the monsters try to bite the wooden actors

Twiglett Fri 07-Jan-05 12:51:22

that was meant to be

What? Fans of the prequels? (as in can there be such a thing?)

nerdgirl Fri 07-Jan-05 12:51:52

Just 'Star Wars' fans Twiglett. Something in the shot for everyone!

DaddyCool Mon 17-Jan-05 12:46:10

I'm so excited about this movie, I think I'm going to pee my pants.... and I mean that. I should be 'nerdboy' not DaddyCool.

DW is the same, can't wait to see the Anakin-Darth transformation.

amynnixmum Mon 17-Jan-05 12:51:43

Same here daddycool. DS could hum darth's theme tune before he could talk. Dh and I also went to see all the old ones at the cinema when they were rereleased. Just hope that its better than Phantom Menace - very disappointing.

turquoise Sat 12-Mar-05 01:34:45

Saw the preview for this last night, and it looks pretty exciting. The Supreme Chancellor looks disturbingly like Frank Skinner doing a dodgy turn though.

flashingnose Sat 12-Mar-05 07:12:00

But did you see this ? I'll have a very disappointed ds on my hands if this is true.

WideWebWitch Sat 26-Mar-05 10:29:23

I've just booked tickets for this for dp and ds for May. I'm so proud of myself for being organised.

melsy Thu 02-Jun-05 10:01:14

Bit of a nerdy fan here. Thought it was fab but Im not 6 ad I couldnt sleep well after seeing the annakin scene YUCK!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: