Talk

Advanced search

Bucket List and Cloverfield

(5 Posts)
Shout Fri 01-Feb-08 14:24:10

The above films have been out a few weeks here in Bermuda. Bucket list was an enjoyable, easy to watch, simple, funny, feel good film.

Cloverfield the plot was slow and I only stayed for 30 mins. The shakey camera gave me a dreadful headache and I vomited in the restrooms from motion sickness.( same as the Blair witch project.)

yummylittlelapin Fri 01-Feb-08 14:26:13

Oh lord, really? I am desperate to see Cloverfield <sad nerd>. DH has promised to look after DS so I can go grin.

I don't suffer from motion sickness so I'll let you know if it gets better after the first half hour!

Milliways Wed 06-Feb-08 16:34:50

I saw Bucket List (via SeeFilmFirst.com) on Monday - & really enjoyed it

Jack Nicholson & Morgan Freeman are both great. DH would have hated it though - illness & hospitals included! He likes car chases & shootings grin

meridian Wed 06-Feb-08 20:27:32

I want to see Cloverfield too <<geek emoticon with taped glasses and pocket protector>> ... I do suffer from motion sickness but only in the car.. was ok watching blair witch.. though that was crap and would have rather been sick that sat through watching it....

lou33 Sun 01-Mar-09 00:10:41

i watched cloverfield tonight on sky and really enjoyed it, preferred it to blair witch by miles

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now