Talk

Advanced search

Spider man 3 - why is it a 12?

(11 Posts)
supertrouper Tue 14-Aug-07 14:15:13

My boys aged 4 and 3 got bought this as a present but I've not seen it and am bit concerned bout them watching it as it must be a 12 for a reason. Is there sex/ bad language in it?

Nbg Tue 14-Aug-07 14:16:14

Probably because of the fighting.

supertrouper Tue 14-Aug-07 14:18:19

Have you seen it then, Nbg? Is it stuff of nightmares, the fighting?

Nbg Tue 14-Aug-07 14:19:59

Not seen it no, just going on the other films really.

I wouldnt like to say really. It depends on what your happy iwht your children seeing.
I doubt it would be gory or anything like that but I know some parents dont like their children see people being tapped on the shoulder never mind thrown off a flying skateboard or whatever it is that badie has

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 14-Aug-07 14:21:21

no sex in it, some bad language, is very dark film and lots of fighting.

why dont you watch it yourself first? personally i wouldnt let youngsters watch it.

supertrouper Tue 14-Aug-07 14:29:37

Yes, think I need to watch it, just got hundred million things to do and watching superman 3 not top of the list, but won't let them watch it til have seen it.
Thanks for replies all

nutcracker Tue 14-Aug-07 14:31:14

My 4 yr old has seen it, but then he is a spiderman addict and whatever it was like it wouldn't phase him as all he does all the way through is ask me 100 questions about spiderman and sandman.

Rhubarb Tue 14-Aug-07 14:32:27

It's cause it's shit.

supertrouper Tue 14-Aug-07 14:34:55

nutcracker , my two are both spiderman mad too and it makes me mad that the filmakers don't realise most 3 + years are and either make the films suitable or make a younger edited version. Is the language really bad then?

nutcracker Tue 14-Aug-07 14:35:24

Thats quite true actually, it is nowhere near as good as the first two, and the storyline is a bit too slow and long.

They are doing a 4th too, they always do too many.

nutcracker Tue 14-Aug-07 14:36:10

Tbh I didn't notice any bad language at all, definatly no F word or anything like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now