Talk

Advanced search

Spoiler alert. Can some who has seen The Meg explain this potential plot hole please.

(4 Posts)
Thatssomebadhatharry Sat 11-Aug-18 18:06:19

I have just been to see the Meg but arrived late and missed a few minutes at the beginning and not sure if iv missed something important. My dh was no help. I arrived just as statham left the guys on the sub which was attacked by Meg.
Now watching the rest of the film they discover this never seen before lost world and accidentally let out the Meg and a smaller Meg. However this was after the Meg attacked the submarine at the start, of it hadn’t escaped yet how?
Where was the sub. I assumed not in this lost world as when they went there it seemed as if it was a first. Is this a massive plot hole or did I miss something important in the first mins?!! Thanks 🙏

Thatssomebadhatharry Sat 11-Aug-18 18:07:54

If it hadn’t escaped yet

karyatide Sun 12-Aug-18 19:00:52

I’m not sure, was the first sub attacked by a Meg?

I want to know why that woman dragged her small child Meg-hunting with her.

And why the boat bride cared about her dog and not the fact all her friends were in the water too.

Oh this movie is full of stupid plot holes.

FrustratedTeddyLamp Mon 13-Aug-18 16:29:32

It says only 3 people went down 11000 feet and only 1 survived,statham, and he saved most of the team but some died. The doctor said he went a little crazy. Whilst im not sure if its a plothole. I guess you could say the megs are normally that deep.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: