Talk

Advanced search

The Post: Has anyone seen it yet?

(4 Posts)
badbadhusky Sat 13-Jan-18 14:04:40

Looks great and want to see it. Am trying to work out if it will engage my kids, who loved Hidden Figures and enjoy thrillers and historical dramas. They are 12 and 10. Trump has prompted a lot of dinner table discussion about politics, democracy, truth etc, so I don’t think it would be too hard to draw parallels with current events to help to explain the relevance of the Nixon era & events in The Post. Does it nip along, or do you think its best left to the grown ups?

badbadhusky Sat 13-Jan-18 17:45:46

Bump

scrabbler3 Sun 14-Jan-18 15:31:30

I was wondering the same thing although my DCs are a little older. They loved Hidden Figures too.

badbadhusky Sun 14-Jan-18 16:54:12

I realised after posting yesterday that its not on general release yet - twas only the UK premiere this week. Have discussed it with my boys and they were up for seeing it, so I think we’ll give it a go. It’s being released as a 12A, so its potential boredom rather than dodgy content I’m bothered about. I’ll report back in due course.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now