Talk

Advanced search

The Disaster Artist

(5 Posts)
Average rating find out more
sakura06 Mon 27-Nov-17 23:36:50

I just saw a preview of 'The Disaster Artist' which is about the making of 'The Room' (or 'the best bad movie ever made'). It was unexpectedly moving! A really charming film about friendship and following your dreams. It's also hilarious. James Franco is fantastic in it.

I'd also recommend seeing 'The Room' first to truly appreciate 'The Disaster Artist', but it is a truly dreadful film (with some unintentionally hilarious moments).

Liliywil Tue 28-Nov-17 16:59:53

I didn't like "The room" at all. So I guess 'The Disaster Artist' should be kinda dreadful?? hope so because I'm going to take your word for it sakura06 and go watch it.

sakura06 Tue 28-Nov-17 21:51:55

@Liliywil that's a lot of pressure! 'The Room' is so bad. I think it's probably the worst film I've ever seen. If you found any of 'The Room' unintentionally hilarious, you'll like'The Disaster Artist'.

CandyMelts Tue 28-Nov-17 21:55:22

I don't think anyone liked the room @liliywil!

If you've not seen The Room then watch Nolstalgia Critic covering it on you tube, hilarious!

Looking forward to seeing the disaster artist

LetsGoFlyAKiteee Thu 30-Nov-17 20:03:33

Looko forward to seeing this :-D

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: