Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Despicable Me 3 or Batman Lego Movie

(6 Posts)
Malapropist Thu 19-Oct-17 11:37:13

Which of these two movies is less likely to frighten a “sensitive” child. I haven’t see either but DD had to walk out of Trolls absolutely terrified of the Bergens so I’m wondering if either of these films would be OK for her.

Anyone seen them?

NikiBabe Fri 20-Oct-17 09:21:33

Minions is bright and colourful and funny. It has small children in it, a unicorn hunt, etc. Id go with that.

Lego Batman is shot very darkly and is boring imo. Much more to be scared of here.

thethoughtfox Fri 20-Oct-17 09:43:51

Batman is too loud, dark and scary with constant violence. I loved it but would not have let me 4 year old watch it. Despicable Me 3 is sunny and funny and the 'fights' are dance fights so not so violent. However, my little girl has said a few times at night that she is scared of the piggies from that film (there are lots, they mass and one bites Gru)

Whatshouldmyusernamebe Sun 22-Oct-17 09:22:57

The Lego batman is awful. Despicable me 3 much more suitable.

sakura06 Sun 22-Oct-17 16:10:15

Despicable Me 3 is very fun. My children are 6 and 2 and Lego Batman (and Lego Ninjago) failed to entertain them much (I felt they were more for older children).

I’m with your child on the Bergens-terrifying! Paddington is very scary too with the threat from a baddy.

Fairylea Sun 22-Oct-17 16:14:43

Despicable me 3 is a lovely film. We all really enjoyed it including ds aged 5 who has autism and is quite sensitive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now