Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fifty shades of grey.

(5 Posts)
Average rating find out more
MusicToMyEars800 Wed 18-Oct-17 22:09:35

I am watching it now on the tv, and all I can say is That's not right and they've missed lots of bits out from the book.

And then there's how unrealistic it is, even as a virgin, I don't think I ever reacted like that to one little touch grin

I feel like the actors are all wrong too.

KittyLover91 Thu 19-Oct-17 20:38:46

I thought the film was sooo disappointing compared to the book!

NikiBabe Sun 22-Oct-17 10:21:44

The film was disappointing compared to the book?

Is that a joke.

When your basis for comparison is the garbage that is the book, there isnt much to choose between them.

At the film didnt have the appalling writing from the book:

Christian, you are the state lottery,the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one.

Does this mean you're going to make love to me tonight, Christian?' Holy shit! Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly. 'No, Anastasia, it doesn't. Firstly,I don't make love. I fuck... hard.

My inner goddessis doing the merengue with some salsa moves.

My inner goddessis doing a triple axel dismount off the uneven bars, and abruptly my mouth is dry.

He’s said such loving things today … But how long will he want to do this without wanting to beat the crap out of me.

MusicToMyEars800 Tue 24-Oct-17 09:52:28

The book was equally as awful, In many ways.

LaughingLlama Thu 26-Oct-17 20:01:56

Not read the book but caught a bit of this film on TV the other night.
I actually thought it was a spoof version.Very odd and almost comical.
It took me a while to realise i was watching THE actual film everyone raves about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now