Average rating find out more
cushioncovers Fri 06-Oct-17 17:35:24

Anyone watched it? I have questions.

cushioncovers Sat 07-Oct-17 11:24:16

Anyone?

SchadenfreudePersonified Sat 07-Oct-17 17:24:33

No - but the synopsis looks enticing.

lostpurplehoodie Sat 07-Oct-17 19:48:09

We saw it at the cinema a few months ago. Odd and frustrating film which had promised to be quite good imo. The synopsis on wtf is broadly in line with how we felt.

What were your thoughts and questions?

cushioncovers Sat 07-Oct-17 20:07:26

It’s left me feeling annoyed for some reason I think it could of been better.

What happened to the Canadian girl?

What did he do with the dog?

Was he going to kill her in the woods but got interrupted by the two kids?

Was there any significant to the worn out vibrating chair?

lostpurplehoodie Sat 07-Oct-17 20:19:22

Gosh it really could have been better - it had so much promise and I felt no sympathy for anyone in the film in the end. Much like Atomic Blonde you just hate all of the characters more every time a facet of their personality is revealed.

My thoughts are:

The Canadian girl was killed. It was her hair in the sink and when he was planning to murder Clare he stashed her rucksack with the Canadian’s.

Honestly I barely remember the dog. I assume he killed it. Or at least we’re supposed to assume he killed it.

Yes.

Only that Clare wasn’t his first victim and that he held his victims a long time and for want of a better phrase wore them out - in that he took photos and masturbated in his chair repeatedly rather than having a relationship with them.

I’d forgotten how much this film annoyed us, and we really had high hopes from the trailer.

cushioncovers Sat 07-Oct-17 20:34:26

Thanks for the synopsis link. It made me laugh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now