Talk

Advanced search

Dinosaur documentary or film?

(7 Posts)
ZombiesAreClammyDodgers Thu 15-Jun-17 20:22:31

I'm looking for a dinosaur documentary or film that would be suitable for 3 to 4 year olds to watch? Not thinking of fiction like the Good Dinosaur, and have found some episodes of Walking with Dinosaurs for example to be a bit too much for the v young ie there's some gore /death.
Any suggestions please?
Basically something like Walking with Dinosaurs but more sanitised for the young?

niceupthedance Thu 15-Jun-17 20:27:47

Dinosaur train? It's a factual cartoon used to be on Netflix probably available on YouTube.

sufficatedsue Thu 15-Jun-17 20:34:47

Not a film or documentary but Dino mad DS used to love Dino Dan at that age. Think it was on CITV?

Rollercoaster1920 Thu 15-Jun-17 20:38:04

Andy's dinosaur adventures on CBeebies. Not film length unless you watch a lot back to back.

ZombiesAreClammyDodgers Fri 16-Jun-17 00:26:23

Thank you! I'll look into them.

fish88 Fri 16-Jun-17 00:31:40

Andy's prehistoric adventures on cbeebies use the walking with dinosaurs footage but in a kiddy friendly way.

GinSwigmore Fri 16-Jun-17 01:02:32

Dinosaur train on Netflix with Dr Scott is brilliant for that age - My three year old picked up a wealth of info from it.
apart from the obvious failure to realise in the animated bits that different species would not be having a playdate unless it involved eating each other

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: