Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig Movie...

(8 Posts)
caroline29woohooo Tue 18-Apr-17 08:09:51

Has anyone taken a 3 year old? Did they sit through it? Can't decide whether to take my sprog, my husband says she won't sit through it.

sunnysouthend Tue 18-Apr-17 09:15:37

If it's anything like the last one (and from advert it looks like it to me) then it's not actually a movie - just a load of episodes and some extra songs and stuff around them.

I took my then 3yo to last one and he loved it. I, on the other hand, thought it was a giant waste of money and wishes I'd just bought a DVD.

bigredboat Tue 18-Apr-17 09:19:06

My 2 year old sat through it, be mindful of the 30 mins of adverts/trailers at the start though, it took a lot of convincing that Peppa was going to come on in a minute!

tissuesosoft Tue 18-Apr-17 09:19:18

I think it's just over an hour long with 5/6 different episodes. Maybe go in halfway through the adverts at the beginning?

IAmALionTamer Tue 18-Apr-17 09:27:18

I took my 23 month old yesterday and he sat through it all bewitched. The trailers took ages and he and lots of other children struggled during them but once Peppa got started all was fine.

scoobydoo83 Tue 18-Apr-17 09:37:26

It's a movie for very young children though so doesn't really matter if she doesn't sit. Plenty of really young children in ours and they were all up and running about/dancing by the end, it was fine.

blubberball Tue 25-Apr-17 06:16:01

If you arrive about 15 minutes after the official start time, you might be able to skip the trailers.

ApproachingATunnel Fri 28-Apr-17 15:44:29

My 2.5 year old got a bit fidgety towards the end of it. I advise you arrive 15 min late to avoid adds that go on forever...
I myself was a bit disappointed as it's just a collection of episodes with some 'interactive' acting in between. Sorry to say but i felt like punching the Daisy character, all the squeeling and fake excitement and over the top acting got on my nerves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now