Talk

Advanced search

Mother's day

(6 Posts)
dailystuck71 Sun 16-Apr-17 19:39:39

I had a little time to myself today and saw this on Netflix. Really enjoyed it. If you liked Valentine's Day a few years ago - Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Beil and Alba then its quite similar.

Cast is Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Anniston , Hector Elizondo and a few others. All relationships intertwine with each other. It's a nice easy going film. I enjoyed it anyway.

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 16-Apr-17 19:41:15

I've heard it's rubbish, but i will give it a watch because it looks like something i would enjoy.

bigchris Sun 16-Apr-17 19:44:09

I prefer valentines day & new years day

I thought it was dull tbh

dailystuck71 Sun 16-Apr-17 19:48:03

Oh New Year's Day too? I'll seek that one out too.

Cleebope Fri 28-Apr-17 19:36:31

It got crap reviews as a turkey of a movie and I can see why but I still liked it a lot. Enjoyed Julia and Hector together again. I thought they were suggesting that it's what happened many years after Pretty Woman. And Jennifer Anniston was great in that role.

BrieAndChilli Fri 28-Apr-17 19:47:16

It's a watchable film and I enjoyed it but then I like watching the made for tv films on movies24!
I didn't find it was good as the other 2 'days' films but did love the pretty woman joke.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now