Talk

Advanced search

The trailer for IT has landed!!

(11 Posts)
HalfShellHero Thu 30-Mar-17 08:16:18

https://youtu.be/A4PuQCWDcM4 I'll be perfectly honest still not sure what to think yet, pro, looks more in depth perhaps more close the book? Con, looks maybe reliant on jump scares ? Still excited though. I'm definitely reading the book this time! ....(runs to a book shop.).

HalfShellHero Thu 30-Mar-17 08:16:57

P.s apologies if I've ballsed that link up

HalfShellHero Thu 30-Mar-17 13:00:07

Bump x

byronicheroine Thu 30-Mar-17 20:10:14

I'm excited!

byronicheroine Thu 30-Mar-17 20:13:24

I read the book in my teens, and have it downloaded on my kindle... but it's so long... and I have book club books and small children. And am a bit scared!
I saw the tv miniseries, probably far too young, and am suitably terrified of clowns and spiders. Alien thingys not so much.
It still seems like ages away though.... and can anyone out-clown Tim Curry? They aaallllll float down here Georgie

byronicheroine Thu 30-Mar-17 20:15:20

Also (sorry) how will the split work? I heard it was chronological, as in this movie will be the kids and the next will be the adults, but that seems like we would lose the Stephen Kingness of all the intertwining stories

PossumInAPearTree Thu 30-Mar-17 20:16:45

There's no way I could watch that film.

The trailer has freaked the shit out of me.

The original,film freaked the shit out of me!

bionicant Thu 30-Mar-17 20:17:56

the original film started out so good but the ending was laughable. shame really.

HalfShellHero Thu 30-Mar-17 21:33:42

I feel for the new clown he'll never out do Tim Curry ... i wanted tone hear him speak tho missed opportunity, yeah the adults are absent which will effect the story and the sewer bit ? In the original you could see all of his face which made it more surreal/uncomfortable...still excited though.

ArriettyClock1 Sun 02-Apr-17 09:25:16

That trailer is scarey!

echt Sat 08-Apr-17 11:14:25

The trailer looks very good.

I just hope they leave out the fucking embarrassing/gratuitous gang sex shit that distorts an otherwise excellent novel/

Stephen King, what were you thinking?

Oh...hang on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now