Talk

Advanced search

Sing

(11 Posts)
Average rating find out more
Dancergirl Sun 29-Jan-17 18:05:16

Saw this today with dd. Great film and great music. Loved Nana's character played by Jennifer Saunders.

I am so impressed with the quality of animated films these days. Would definitely recommend smile

HolisticAssassin Sun 29-Jan-17 18:08:31

I liked it too. My expectations were very very low (in fairness because the last audition based plot I saw was Postman Pat the movie. Dire)
But Sing was a decent enough family film. I liked the pigs, probably empathy with the SAHM pig. And I do like shake it off wink

DearMrDilkington Sun 05-Feb-17 19:35:28

Would a 4.5yr enjoy this? Dd loves animals and music but I'm not sure if it's aimed at older kids..

BofAlorsStance Sun 05-Feb-17 21:50:43

DD loved it (just turned 6)

BonnyScotland Sun 05-Feb-17 21:52:27

we loved it... fantastic film

didldidi Sun 05-Feb-17 21:57:31

I might have seen it today and cried blush

RoccoW14 Sun 05-Feb-17 22:05:00

I took my daughter who's not yet quite 4 and she loved it. She was standing up dancing at one point and hasn't stopped talking about it since.
I also enjoyed it, great fun movie!

WhoKn0wsWhereTheTimeG0es Sun 05-Feb-17 22:11:31

I took DD (11) and she loved it. I quite enjoyed it too, it was a bit different from the usual good versus evil / endless chase sequences you often find in this sort of movie. There was a girl of about 4 dancing when we went, I felt a bit sorry for the family sitting behind her!

megletthesecond Sun 07-May-17 14:16:00

No one said I'd need tissues blush . I had to stop myself applauding at some points, forgot I wasn't watching BGT in my living room on my own. One of the few family animations I've enjoyed, believe me I even disliked finding dory.

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 27-May-17 21:37:54

Both me and my DD'S loved it they are 7 and 5. The music was good, as was the storyline.

wobblywonderwoman Sat 27-May-17 21:39:00

Took my 3.5 year old to this.. He loved it. But I loved it more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now