Talk

Advanced search

50 films Thread

(9 Posts)
GetHappy Mon 02-Jan-17 00:53:04

Hi Everyone,
Just wondered if anyone fancied doing s film thread like they do on the books.
We put on here what films we've watched wether there old, new or a film you've watched 100 times...

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 07-Jan-17 13:01:53

lot's of films I've watched to death I already posted on another thread..
films I've watched recently are pitch perfect 2 I really enjoyed both of those films, sisters another good film had me laughing out loud a lot and all the harry potters over xmas.

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 07-Jan-17 13:02:24

lot's of films I've watched to death I already posted on another thread..
films I've watched recently are pitch perfect 2 I really enjoyed both of those films, sisters another good film had me laughing out loud a lot and all the harry potters over xmas.

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 07-Jan-17 13:03:06

didn't mean to post that twice, I do apologise lol

Notsleepingeveragain Thu 12-Jan-17 22:54:18

I watched room this week as I have just read the book. Very good.

I am also going to statthe divergent series of films. Fancy those - but not the books for some reason

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 14-Jan-17 19:51:38

I saw the first divergent film it was quite good I've not seen the sequel though, I am just about to watch bridget jones baby

BagelGoesWalking Wed 18-Jan-17 19:03:21

So far this year I've seen La La Land in the cinema. Hoping to see:
Rogue One (maybe tomorrow)
Manchester by the Sea
Moonlight
Hidden Figures
Jackie

Ineedmorelemonpledge Wed 18-Jan-17 19:05:25

A streetcat named Bob - new and watched it the other night.
The Great Gatsby
This is the End

SwearyGodmother Wed 18-Jan-17 19:07:00

We got cinema membership for Christmas last year and did 88 films in the cinema. So far this year we've done A Monster Calls and La La Land, both of which are excellent. Over the next weeks I want to see Silence, Manchester by the Sea, Jackie, T2 (though looks like the first one but older people), Live By Night, Christine. And everything else I see in a trailer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now