Talk

Advanced search

Twilight end credits ???

(13 Posts)
Hardyloveit Sun 18-Dec-16 23:23:42

Just watched the last one and have a question about the end credits where it shows you all the characters and who played them.

I didn't see irina who was played by Maggie grace and youtubed it to see if I missed her but didn't see her again?

The end credits even had the woman from the honeymoon hotel in and some vampires that didn't have much screen time.

Is it me and I just keep missing her or have they left her out and if so anyone know why?

(She was one of the blonde sisters who died at the end)

purplepebbles Sun 18-Dec-16 23:29:05

Twilight the first film?

Did she appear when Edward skulked off to Denali to avoid snacking on Bella in Science?

purplepebbles Sun 18-Dec-16 23:30:38

Or the final film in which Irina was quite a key part, having been the catalyst for the Volturi inavsion? And was burned by Marcus.

Hardyloveit Sun 18-Dec-16 23:31:14

No the last film where they show each character and then it says who played them and their name. It has a thousand years playing.

Irina was a vampire who told the voltari that renesme was an immortal child then she died when it was found out to be a Lie etc

purplepebbles Sun 18-Dec-16 23:34:48

She is 100% in the final film - first when she sees Renesmee in the air catching a snowflake - Edward runs after her but she has jumped in the water.

Then at the end during the Volturi / sane vampires face-off. She is accused of telling lies by Aro and burned by whichever one Jamie Campbell-Bower is.

OliviaStabler Sun 18-Dec-16 23:37:12

If you mean the very last film, she is in the credits just after the character Alistair.

OhFuds Sun 18-Dec-16 23:37:16

That was spooky, I was at the end credits when I checked MN grin

This one?

Hardyloveit Sun 18-Dec-16 23:37:29

Yes I know she is in it - I've just watched it

What I'm asking is why she isn't in the end scene where it goes through all the characters and who played them (it's a lovely scene) as some with tiny roles were in it and she is the only character not to appear.

Hardyloveit Sun 18-Dec-16 23:38:00

Yes thank you!! I must just keep blinking lol

OhFuds Sun 18-Dec-16 23:41:52

Ha I'm hoping I have some nice vampire dreams tonight!

Loopsdefruits Sun 18-Dec-16 23:44:52

I believe OP is asking if Maggie Grace who played Irina showed up in the credits, not whether or not she was in the movie smile she is OP, at 0.57 in this video, after alistair www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXKtRkC5nk

Loopsdefruits Sun 18-Dec-16 23:46:01

Haha so late to the party grin I had to watch it twice to spot her

Hardyloveit Sun 18-Dec-16 23:47:27

Yes thank you, I even you tubed it and must have blinked again! I was googling why she wasn't in it lol no wonder I couldn't find the answer!

Ooo fuds me too! I do love the twilight saga!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now