(15 Posts)
Average rating find out more
hollyisalovelyname Sun 31-Jul-16 19:00:20

Anybody see it ?
I went to it as dh wanted to see it.
You really had to suspend disbelief smile
Dh loved it.

PlectrumElectrum Mon 01-Aug-16 00:15:22

Saw it earlier - I was disappointed tbh. If felt a bit of a rehash of earlier films, same format, similar story. There was a lack of suspense imo - the car chase was good though grin I think it could have done with a bit more fleshing out of the characters/story to make it more plausible. It felt like they added to his back story in a way that was trying to justify the film, not because it made sense. It lacked 'edge' & that was what I loved most about the earlier films. So it gets a 'meh' from me.

mizu Mon 01-Aug-16 08:23:08

I really liked it. Rarely go to the cinema but booked this as love the other films. And love Matt Damon.

Very enjoyable, didn't have to think too much grin and it was shot in lots of different locations.

Bit too much violence for me but still, I would recommend.

midsomermurderess Wed 03-Aug-16 22:32:16

I saw it this evening and it was pretty much crash bang wallop from the get go, with about half a page of dialogue. The last bit of car chase washed over me and left me pretty cold. Sets up the next one if anyone is interested.

hollyisalovelyname Thu 04-Aug-16 00:22:13

I didn't put the YouTube trailer in my post. I wouldn't know how.
So who did?

Cooroo Fri 12-Aug-16 05:50:01

Disappointed. Admittedly we were on the front row but I found the blurry action soporific and keep dropping off. Watched Ultimatum the night before and it was so clever and entertaining. This was just bang, crash, blur.

ThroughThickAndThin01 Fri 12-Aug-16 06:36:17

Disappointed here. It was a shadow of the first Bourne films.

mmgirish Sat 13-Aug-16 18:03:02

I thought it was fantastic!

hollyisalovelyname Sat 13-Aug-16 20:18:56

MM
Are you my dh? grin

HermioneWeasley Sat 13-Aug-16 20:23:36

Thoroughly enjoyed it. They're definitely formulaic, but it works

freethebiscuit Sat 24-Sep-16 20:38:52

Did enjoy it but the Bourne Identity still my fave

IBelieveTheEarthIsFlat Sat 24-Sep-16 21:02:04

Oh come on. It's Matt Damon. It's the same as watching 24. some of them were not quite as good perhaps but it was Jack Bauer and all was forgiven.

And This is the real reason that we must love Matt Damon

SandyMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 29-Sep-16 14:53:15

hollyisalovelyname

I didn't put the YouTube trailer in my post. I wouldn't know how.
So who did?

Hi there hollyisalovelyname we try where ever possible to pop a film trailer into the OP of a film thread. Hope you enjoy! flowers

xvideos2016 Wed 16-Nov-16 20:51:07

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

JenLindleyShitMom Wed 16-Nov-16 20:52:46

But if they're in your yard they'll get wet confused

<reported>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now