Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

John Wick

(8 Posts)
Average rating find out more
LaurieFairyCake Fri 29-Jan-16 17:49:46

I need help with this. I don't watch animal cruelty and in the blurb it says Keanu's dog gets killed and gets revenge on the perpetrators.

So is there the actual killing? And how far into the film do I need to fast forward to go past it?

timelytess Fri 29-Jan-16 17:52:52

The killing is at the start. I can't remember it though I only saw the film recently. Keanu takes significant revenge. I loved it.

timelytess Fri 29-Jan-16 17:53:50

Don't set him off.

LaurieFairyCake Fri 29-Jan-16 17:57:37

Did you have to look away from the killing scene ? Is the dog really cute hmm

I'm very overly grin sensitive

CormoranStrike Mon 01-Feb-16 06:21:01

It will upset you.

guitarguy2112 Tue 02-Feb-16 21:45:04

timeleytess, I don't think it's at the very start, maybe around 30 minutes in. It's still very upsetting, although it isn't too graphic; the dog is blurred in the background (the camera lens is out of focus) but you hear the sounds of it being beat to death with a baseball bat.

Even if you get past that, the rest of the film is still pretty violent, although it's good to see an old-school action film aimed at adults again, which is rare nowadays.

Samcro Tue 02-Feb-16 22:05:55

You dont see it, just ff the obvious bit and you will be ok
I love that film

CremeBrulee Tue 02-Feb-16 22:12:58

Really don't bother - it's a violent death fest from start to finish. Puppy is very cute but doesn't last long. You don't see the puppy being killed but you hear it whine when it's struck and see it's lifeless body afterwards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now