Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone seen Legend (new tom hardy film)- quick question

(14 Posts)
Average rating find out more
Wishfulweddinglady Fri 11-Sep-15 19:27:01

How gruesome is the violence? If its gangster goodfellas level I could deal with but horror gore I will need to avoid <wimp>
Thanks

Wishfulweddinglady Fri 11-Sep-15 20:01:53

Anyone? smile

Dickorydockwhatthe Sat 12-Sep-15 00:16:18

I saw it tonight and Tom Hardy was amazing. It wasn't really gory as it mainly portrays the love triangle between the twins and France's Shea. I turned away at the hammer scene but to be fair I don't think there was much to see. Best film and acting I've seen in a while and Tom Hardy us very funny as Ron and exceptionally hot as Reggie

Theimpossiblegirl Sat 12-Sep-15 00:33:37

Just got back from seeing it. It was really, really good. I'm a bit squeamish and only winced a bit. I didn't cover my eyes once so not gory.

Tom Hardy is amazing actor, you keep forgetting it's the same man playing both twins.

Wishfulweddinglady Sat 12-Sep-15 07:29:14

Sounds good I can deal with that- will close my eyes on the hammer scene though! smile tom hardys fab isn't he if you haven't seen 'the take' I would reccomend

TobleroneBoo Sat 12-Sep-15 07:31:15

Ooh can't wait to see this! Loved The Take too!

Tutt Sat 12-Sep-15 08:19:58

Glad it's not to gory as I'm so squimish and booked for tomorrow.
Love Tom Hardy, in Child 44 is is amazing.

Theimpossiblegirl Sat 12-Sep-15 20:25:19

He was great in The Take and Mad Max. I'm not sure I can see him as the new Bond though, but his name has come up.

Then again, he managed to look pretty hot as Reggie in a tux...

firefly78 Sat 12-Sep-15 23:47:20

oh my god hes so gorgeous as ronnie kray. i didnt think it was too bad. hid behind my cardy a couple of times!!

Wishfulweddinglady Sun 13-Sep-15 10:08:30

Tom hardy was good especially as Ronnie- found the film overall a bit disappointing but worth watching for Tom hardy alone really forget you're watching the same actor playing both.

Hobbitwife001 Sat 19-Sep-15 10:17:50

Yeah, I was a bit worried about it being too gory and torturey< not a word I know> but it was fantastic!

Tom Hardy is so hot as Reggie and really funny as Ron, go and see it, definately.

Dowser Fri 09-Oct-15 23:32:41

I enjoyed it . Bit of history isn't it.

Toomanycoatstocount Mon 19-Oct-15 22:55:19

Not that gory and quite funny (not sure if that's intentional or not!)

echt Sun 25-Oct-15 05:26:20

DH and I rather liked this.

Some memorable lines: You come 'ere wiv your exotic tea and yer nose." Already part of the echt household vocab.

YY to faintly comic moments, previously exemplified by the incomparable Bricktop.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcG3JRIF05w

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now