Talk

Advanced search

You like watching the end credits and trailers?

(11 Posts)
Tweezertastic Sun 19-Jul-15 16:32:09

Yes to both for me. I hate missing the trailers. I feel if someone has put the work in to make a film enjoyable then the least I can do is watch the credits.

silkoversatin Sun 19-Jul-15 17:01:31

I do too. I like to have a little think about what I've just seen and how I feel about it etc..

It really irritates me when people get up, make a noise and stick there sodding i Phones on the very moment the screen goes dark for more than 3 seconds....

poorbuthappy Sun 19-Jul-15 17:03:16

Love trailers.
End credits upset me for some reason. I have been known to cry...blush

mrsdavidbowie Sun 19-Jul-15 17:09:59

Yes me too ,poorbuthappy

silkoversatin Mon 20-Jul-15 10:22:49

Exactly, end credits are like the cast taking a bow at the end of a play. Or a big round of applause for an orchestra at the end of a performance. They've been thought out and the choice of music or not, is carefully considered. People should consider them a part of the experience. Slow down a bit and not feel the need to get up, reboot their bloody devices and bolt off the second a film concludes..

annandale Mon 20-Jul-15 10:25:15

Yes if the film was any good at all, also I usually want to know what the music was. If the film was awful I just want to get out though.

Nolim Mon 20-Jul-15 10:27:08

Live trailers. And enjoy movies with something special for the credits.

Nolim Mon 20-Jul-15 10:27:21

I meant i love trailers

mrsdavidbowie Mon 20-Jul-15 10:27:59

What a lovely way of putting it silkoversatin
I love film soundtracks.
Had to be asked to leave after watching Thelma and Louise as I was still there when lights were on, bawling my eyes out

SinisterBunnyMonth Tue 21-Jul-15 18:57:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Happy36 Tue 21-Jul-15 18:59:41

Credit - good grief, no, I'm out of my seat and into the fresh air like the proverbial rat up a drainpipe as soon as the action has ended. But I am considerate to those who want to stay and watch the credits...I sneak out quickly and don't start talking. Each to their own.

I ADORE TRAILERS! Seem to be fewer of them these days?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now